Saturday, June 22, 2019

Finding her center


Finding her center 



Ranger Bear:  Riley (Silvertip Shifters book 4)
Published to Amazon on March 24, 2019
Author J.K. Harper



This was such a great book. The reason I know it can be read as a stand-alone is because this was the first book I read in the series. I know, I know, but you guys should really know me by now. I tend to be a non-rule-follower when it comes to reading. Which is completely out of my norm because I am usually a rule follower. In this case it worked out well. I fell in love with this book and I am going to go back and read the previous books. After that I will probably see what else the author has to offer.

I mean her other books have to be pretty good. She made me fall in love with this growly alpha bear and the wounded soul who is his mate. Click on the book above to grab a copy and check it out for yourself.

Official published review:
Finding her center 
This book brought two hurting souls together and helped them move past their pain. I enjoyed the story and the characters.  This book can be read as a stand-alone, but it makes more sense if you read the previous books first. I look forward to reading more by this author. 
4 stars

Happy Reading 
Sydney
A GR BB BS

No comments:

Post a Comment