Tuesday, June 25, 2019

My Champion Author Alanea Alder


I love a lion shifter 



My Champion (Bewitched and Bewildered book 7)
Published to Amazon on December 27, 2016
Author Alanea Alder



This is one of those authors who will always be a one-click purchase. She always manages to find the humor in every situation, her characters are so well developed that I find myself fully invested in their well being, every book is a continuation of the overall theme, but each has their own HEA, and every location is given enough attention to fully build her intricate world. How can you not love that?

This book is one I truly enjoy, okay, I’ve read it at least half a dozen times already, and will probably read it at least that many more times again. What’s not to love though?  I mean it’s a hot lion shifter who not only finds his mate, but also finds his place and importance in his family. Plus Meryn loves the guy and she is an excellent judge of character.

You absolutely need to click on the book above to grab your copy. You are going to laugh, cry, rage and love everything about this book.

Official published review:
I love a lion shifter 
I truly enjoy how this series is filled with family, both blood and chosen. The support shown by all of the characters is another of my favorite parts. Through in some Meryn moments, the baby boom and the ever-building story line and I am all in. I can’t wait to read read the next book. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment