Monday, June 17, 2019

To love and be loved


To love and be loved 



Loving Raven (Oz-Vegas Trilogy book 2)
Published to Amazon on June 13, 2019
Author Kasey Belle




Oh my, yummy!!!!  I signed up for this ARC, without reading the blurb about the book.  I mean seriously!  It’s Kasey Belle, what’s not to love?  Imagine my surprise when it came, and I realized it was MM.  This was my first time reading an LGTBQ book, but I love to read, and it is Kasey Belle, not to mention I also had already agreed to read the book.  So, I figured what the heck, you only live once.  I cannot begin to tell you how happy I was that I followed through with reading this book.

Raven and his 2 besties are the most adorable characters.  Add in a niece and the gorgeous guys who love them, and you just have the sweetest story.  Don’t be fooled into thinking that this book is all about the sweetness.  There are so many touchy subjects covered in the course of this book including the nasty reactions of some of the characters families, but the author did it well and as always, a HEA is at the end of all of the drama and pain.  Not to mention all of the laughs that these guys manage to bring by just being themselves.  I fell completely in love with the characters and I just had to go and purchase book 1.  I can’t wait to see how that book turns out.  I’m really hoping the 3rd book is about the story of Alex and Diva.  The two of them really need to find the HEA that they are both searching for.

While I am working on that, you guys really need to click on the book above and grab a copy for yourselves.  I just know you are going to love it!

Official published review:
To love and be loved 
This is not my normal read, but I loved it!  The couples are sweet, the characters adorable and the story is everything I could have hoped for. The author blew me away with her ability to show love, in its many forms, while touching on some sensitive subjects and have so many layers to her story line. I was truly ecstatic when these two reached their HEA. I can’t wait to read the next book, could Alex and Diva find the connection they are both looking for?  While I’m waiting for that, I just had to go grab the first book in the series. I just know I’m going to love it!  
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment