Saturday, June 22, 2019

Tiger Time Author Marissa Dobson


From unwanted to protected



Tiger Time (Alaskan Tigers book 1)
Published to Amazon on November 21, 2012
Author Marissa Dobson



This book was a little hard for me to read.  I enjoy a book most when you have that instant connection and you feel like you have been taken away to the author's world until the very end when you are suddenly plopped back into the real world.  I didn't get that with this book.  Maybe it was just me and the mood I was in when I was reading it, or maybe it was the way the book was written, but I just felt like I was disconnected from the entire thing. 

Don't get me wrong, the plot was really good and the characters were ones that I would love to see what happens going forward in their lives.  I have already purchased the next book in the series to see if this was a one off or it is typical of this writer, and I will most likely be reading the entire series as I feel a little invested in the characters already.

Click on the book above to grab yourself a copy and see what you make of it.  Be sure to let me know!

Official published review:
From unwanted to protected
I liked this story. The plot was good the characters engaging and it’s a story line that you know will continue on for some time. I was a little disappointed though because I felt a bit of a disconnect where normally I would find myself completely immersed in the story. I don’t know if it was me or the way the story was written, but the characters didn’t really come alive for me like my favorite books. That being said, I will still continue to read the rest of the series as I have found myself invested in what happens to the tiger clan. 
3 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment