Saturday, June 29, 2019

The Wolf’s Innocent Mate - Jenny Carson


The wolf’s mate returns 



The Wolf’s Innocent Mate (Unforgiven Country book 1)
Published to Amazon on January 22, 2019
Author Jenny Carson




So what did I like about this book?  I love the cover, the title is pretty good, I really love all of the feel good moments that came with this book, I especially enjoyed the epilogues at the end, what a great way to see a glimpse into the future.  I think my biggest dislike about this book was that there was no real action in it.  For all of the talk about how terrible it would be if they got together, all we had to show for it was just that a lot of talk and the big, bad guy backing down as soon as he was counter challenged.  I guess I kind of felt it was a let down.  I am all for second chances though and I will be reading the next book by this author.

Click on the book above to grab your copy today.

Official published review:
The wolf’s mate returns 
I was a little disappointed with this book. The story was excellent, the love can clearly be felt throughout. I was just hoping for a little more of a bad guy/action. The measly attempt at the one pack member revolting results in nothing other than him backing down on his own. If it wasn’t for the lack of action this would have been the perfect book. I especially enjoyed the epilogues as we got a glimpse into the future. 
3 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney
A GR

No comments:

Post a Comment