Wednesday, June 12, 2019

The devil in red


The devil in red



Marked By The Devil:  Paranormal Romance That Rocks
Published to Amazon on June 7, 2019
Author C.D. Gorri




This author is quickly becoming one of my favorites.  She just has a way about her writing that draws you in and makes you wish that there were more chapters in the book.  This book was exactly like that!  From the first word I was hooked, and I was loath to put it down until I reached the HEA.  Marked by the Devil is certainly 5-star worthy as I can already feel the draw to read it again.  I can’t wait to see what is next from this author, but in the meantime, I am going to go back and read all of the stories that I have missed.

While I do that, you can click on the book above and grab a copy of her newest release.  I just know you are going to love it!

Official published review:
The devil in red
Red skin that is. I loved this book!  The author did not disappoint with the amount of love that this obscure shifter feels when he catches his curvy mate. Their relationship is the stuff of fairytales and sure to make you swoon. I can’t wait to read what’s next from this author. 
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB BS

No comments:

Post a Comment