Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Spider - Holly Gunn


Caught in the web



Spider (Shifter Kings Nashville book 2)
Published to Amazon on June 23, 2019
Author Holly Gunn




I absolutely love this series!  This book is the second one in the series and they just keep getting better.  I mean who doesn’t love a family man, who is king, and more worried about his people then about his own happiness.  And don’t even get me started on his queen.  The queen might not shift often, but she is packing one glorious spider under her human façade and will hurt anyone who is trying to mess with what is her’s.  I love that these two have a rocky start, but together they manage to find the kind of HEA that is meant to last.

You should click on the book above to grab your copy before the author gifts us with even more of her fabulous fantasy world.  I don’t know, I could be wrong, but I feel like Poison may be hiding a tattoo under all of his current angst.  Well I can hope anyway.  Either way we will be getting another book soon.  I can’t wait!

Official published review:
Caught in the web
I’m really loving this author!  And this series!  Each book gets better and better with the strong kings and their equally strong queens. I love how the kings already have a relationship and the queens fit right into the fold. Spider is the perfect king, ready to listen and yet hard when he needs to be. I am truly loving that there seems like there might be more to Poison’s story and I’m ever hopeful that Wolf will find his queen and take the reins. I can’t wait to read what happens with Shark in the next book. I expect it to be every bit as good as this one. 
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BS

No comments:

Post a Comment