Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Witchin’ Sugar - Lissa Matthews


Cookies make the world perfect 



Witchin’ Sugar:  Magic and Mayhem Universe
Published to Amazon on June 24, 2019
Author Lissa Matthews




Oh my!  I just love the little town of Blue Balls Falls, where all of the best things seem to come in threes.  Three kitchen witches, three demons, three cats, three wickeds, and in this book three ghosts make for one crazy little town and one crazy little story.  This author just has a nack for taking me away to this little town where it seems all of the magically challenged witches end up.  You would think Baba Yaga would have a little sympathy, but it seems a little beyond her for some reason.  You guys are going to love this book though, another hot demon finally gets his witch, but before that can happen there is so much excitement and maybe even a few little secrets that finally get revealed.  When you finally get to the HEA you are not going to close the book and return to reality.

I have it on good authority, (okay so I might have gotten it directly from the author, but who can blame me!  The books are just that good, I had to tell her how awesome they were.) that there are two more books in the works for this series.  While I am anxiously awaiting those, you should click on the above to get taken away to Blue Balls Falls and see the mischief and magic for yourself.

Official published review:
Cookies make the world perfect 
Yet again this author has made me smile with this little story about a kitchen witch and her demon mate. She has this wonderful knack of taking me to the town of Blue Balls Falls and the lovely people that live there. I truly wish I never had to leave, but alas all things must end eventually. In this little town, good things certainly come in threes. Meaning at least one more book, I hope. I can’t wait to read what happens to the third kitchen witch!  
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB


This book is part of Robyn Peterman’s Magic & Mayhem universe



No comments:

Post a Comment