Sunday, June 30, 2019

The Boss - Abigail Owen


The fire starter finds herself a fireman 



The Boss (Fire's Edge book 2)
Published to Amazon on September 24, 2018
Author Abigail Owen



This book is one of those books that pull you in and keeps you until the very end.  Delaney is running from herself and she isn't even sure about it until she causes damage to her friends winery.  Finn is just as bad, although his issue is a lot more devastating as he thinks he is responsible for killing the woman he thought meant to be his mate.  Together these two are either an unstoppable team or a train wreck waiting to happen.  I will let you decide, just click on the book above to grab your copy of the book. 

No matter the result this book was fabulous and worth every minute I spent trapped in a story I didn't want to escape from.  I think you are going to love it!

Official published review:
The fire starter finds herself a fireman 
This was my first book by this author and I loved it!  The way she filled the book with fire, firemen, and dragons just pulled me in and then the story took over. The pain of this alpha male can be felt in his interaction with his lady love. She also has her own issues, but together they manage to overcome them and find their HEA. Of course, that involves a lot of action, some steamy moments and a couple of rouges that you won’t want to miss. I can’t wait to read the next book in the series. 
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment