Monday, July 1, 2019

Bear and Baby - Elsa Jade


When being wild is normal 



Bear and Baby:  A Shifters in Love:  Fun & Flirty Romance (Wolves of Angels Rest:  Montero Bears book 1)
Published to amazon on June 15, 2018
Author Elsa Jade



This book was a little hard for me to get into at first, mainly because our female lead is possibly at the very top of the too stupid to live list.  I mean she is s o set on being "normal" that she is willing to give up what she needs most.  Luckily for her, Mac has the patience of a saint.  Don't get me wrong, he has his own agenda, but it doesn't include trying to re-write someones DNA so they will fit in with all of the "normals" in the world.  I mean really!  Normal is so over rated anyway.

by the time I hit the end of this book, I was in love with the characters and ready to move onto book 2.  Click on the book above to grab your copy and head on out to Angels Rest.  I think you are going to love it.

Official published review:
When being wild is normal 
This was such a good book!  I had a bit of a rough start with Brandy, she rated up there in the too stupid to live category, but I finally figured her out and she finally grew up. Lucky for her, Mac was more than patient. The HEA was the perfect ending for this couple. I can’t wait to read the next book in the series. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB


This book is part of the Shifters in Love Series





No comments:

Post a Comment