Monday, July 29, 2019

Billionaire Oil Bearons - Isadora Montrose


Perfect for the bear shifter lover 



Billionaire Oil Bearons:  A Bear Fursuits Box Set
Published to Amazon on July 17, 2019
Author Isadora Montrose




I sure seem to be reading lot of the box sets lately considering I’m not really a fan. But what’s a girl supposed to do when she gets an opportunity to grab an ARC by Ms Montrose?  I just couldn’t say no, and I’m so glad I got a chance to read these books. I admit, I did my normal, I read a book then skipped to something else and repeated the process until I had finished the box set. You guys really need to click on the book above to grab a copy though. Each of these stories continues the tale of the Billionaire Oil Bearons, while giving us a new couple to focus on that makes it to their HEA. This box set is worth the money and time you will put into reading them. 

Official published review:
Perfect for the bear shifter lover 
Bear Skin 
Healing the wounded warrior
This author did such a fantastic job of taking us on the journey to help a soldier move forward in his healing. He would have never succeeded without meeting his mate. I’m pretty sure fate, and the author, knew exactly what he needed to survive and thrive. This book is a new take on a tough subject and you won’t want to miss it. I’m looking forward to the next book by this author. 
4 stars 

Bear Pause
Finding your true home 
This family continues to have members coming out of the woodwork. I think this might be the one I have wanted to read the most. Laura was given the short end of the stick when old Clive turned on her in his will. Thankfully Steve comes along and shows her the woman she truly is. Such a great read, you are going to love it. I’m looking forward to the next book by this author. 
4 stars 

Bear Sin
You are not your father 
Is it any wonder that Patrick is a bear lost in the woods with a father like Jeremy as an example. You are going to love the way the author taught Patrick what it means to be a bear and to be a man in love. Poor Heather had to go along for the ride, but at least she managed to reach her HEA. I’m looking forward to reading the next book in the series. 
4 stars 

Bear Fate 
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder 
I think this is my favorite book in the series. I love that Amber has made her way to Colorado and the soldier who needs her love. Why she even got that fancy pants Cal to reflect on what he really wanted in a woman and relationship. I love that she found her HEA and the place she was meant to be. 
5 stars 

Snowed in with the Bear
Trapped by fate 
Such a great book!  I was worried that Cal would be alone forever, especially after the last book, but the author didn’t let me down. She gave us a grand story about letting go of the past to reach your HEA. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and can’t wait to read the next book by this author. 
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney
A GR BB BS

No comments:

Post a Comment