Monday, July 1, 2019

Dragon’s Temptation - Miranda Martin

Removing the starch


Dragon’s Temptation:  A ScFi Alien Romance (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss book 15)
Published to Amazon on March 27, 2019
Author Miranda Martin




First, can I just say that I really love this cover.  I actually received this book as an ARC and I am not sure that I would have taken the plunge if that had not been the case.  I mean this is book 15 and I had not read any of Ms Martin's books until now, but I think the cover would have pulled me into grabbing this book anyway.  I know, I know, but I have said before that I am totally one to judge a book by it's cover.  It is a good thing that I am not that way with people.  Yikes!

Once I got past the cover though, I found that I was drawn into the story of the Red Planet Dragons.  I like that there is more that one culture living on the planet and that they are trying to peacefully co-exist.  Well the younger generations are anyway, you know it is with those old folks, so stuck in their ways.  Never fear the youngsters manage to turn the tide and bridge the cultural divide, the fact that their is matings happening left and right doesn't seem to hurt anything.  Overall I really enjoyed this book and I think you will too.

Click on the book above to grab your copy.  I have some catching up to do myself, but be sure to let me know what you think of these Red Planet Dragons.

Official published review:
Removing the starch
This is my first foray into the Red Planet Dragons, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I like the way the author has the two cultures interact with each and the slow way they find their way to the truth. It’s a shame their distrust causes conflict, but I think the counselor realizes that in the end. This story is great, the characters engaging and the HEA is worth reading. I can’t wait to see what happens next, but in the mean time I will get to reading the first 14 books.
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney
A GR BB BS

No comments:

Post a Comment