Friday, July 5, 2019

A Slow Burn - Terri A Wilson


Fated destiny 



A Slow Burn (Dragon Royalty book 1)
Published to Amazon on May 1, 2019
Author Terri A Wilson



I am not usually one for reading serial books.  In fact I usually avoid them at all costs as I absolutely hate them, but I received this book as an ARC and I have enjoyed the other books by this author so I decided to give it a try.  I loved this book!  There is so much evidence of fate at work, that you just get drawn into the story.  There is a true HEA and you could not read the rest of the books if you wanted to, but you just get so invested in the characters lives that you just have to read it to see what will happen next.  I can only hope that these two will continue on their path to being the happily mated King and Queen that they were meant to be, well and that we get to read about the stories of the other characters in the book and how they reach their HEAs.  Now comes the truly hard part when you read a serial series, waiting for the next book to come out.

You guys really need to click on the book above to get your copy, I just know you are going to enjoy it.

Official published review:
Fated destiny 
Wow!  This book was so good!  It really is a slow burn, there is a cliffhanger, well I hope it is anyway. I can’t imagine going on to another couple without seeing what happens with these two. That’s not to say that there weren’t some amazing characters in this book that I would love to see have their own love stories. This book seems to be the perfect setup for a long running series. I can’t wait to read the next book and see where the author’s muse takes her. Hopefully to a HEA for this couple and the rest of their friends and family. 
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB BS

No comments:

Post a Comment