Thursday, July 4, 2019

Draekon Mate - Lee Savino and Lil Zander


One woman will bring them to the truth 



Draekon Mate:  Exiled to the Prison Planet (A Sci-Fi Menage Romance) (Dragons in Exile book 1)
Published to Amazon on May 14, 2017
Author Lee Savino and Lil Zander



I can’t believe I waited so long to start this series. I have read many of Ms Savino’s books before and have loved them, and yet I have overlooked this one again and again. I could blame it on the almost 1’000 books in my to be read folder, but there really is no excuse. Well I have read them now and I can’t wait to read the next book in the series.

This book starts with a disaster that ends up in a HEA that is sure to make you swoon. I love how both the dragons and their mate have to learn to work together as a cohesive group in order to survive and thrive on their little prison planet. The unfairness of it all is something that you will quickly pick up, but they have become something their jailers never anticipated, a thriving society. One in which I can’t wait to get lost in again.

Click on the book above to be taken away to a prison planet that is so much more than it seems.

Official published review:
One woman will bring them to the truth 
Such a good book!  Who knew traveling to an alien planet will result in finding true happiness?  There might be some tragedy, danger, excitement and truths revealed, but they all lead the way to a HEA that is sure to make you wish for your own pair of dragons. I can’t wait to read the next book in the series. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

This book is part of the Draekon Series






No comments:

Post a Comment