Friday, July 26, 2019

Bear His Mark - Reina Torres

You have to believe


Bear His Mark:  Paranormal Dating Agency (Sylvan City Alphas book 4)
Published to Amazon on July 23, 2019
Author Reina Torres




Oh my goodness!  I have been anxiously awaiting a new story in the Sylvan City series. When I blogged about Ms Torres, I gushed over how much I loved this series and how I loved Boone and his boys. How wonderful that they play a huge part in this book right along with all of our other friends from the series!  I absolutely loved this book, and I’m sure you are going to also. I can’t wait to read about the rest of the single shifters in Sylvan City, so many alpha hotties who need to find their mates and their HEAs. Click on the book above to grab a copy and make your way back to Sylvan City. You are going to enjoy the adventure. 

Official published review:
You have to believe 
If you have never taken a trip to Sylvan City this is a great book to go with. Every time this author takes us on a road trip to Sylvan City, we get to hook up with old friends and make new ones. I love this book!  I love how she is sure that he is her mate, but is afraid that she isn’t enough for him. The author has made him equally as wonderful because she is all that he wants. With devotion like that you just know the HEA is going to be epic. I can’t wait to read what happens next in Sylvan City!  When every book gets better and better you just know it’s going to be awesome. 
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

This book is part of Milly Taiden’s Paranormal Dating Agency world





No comments:

Post a Comment