Monday, July 8, 2019

Brawn - Laurann Dohner


Open your mind to the possibility 



Brawn (New Species book 5)
Published to Amazon on September 10, 2016
Author Laurann Dohner




This series is one that rates really high up in my list of series that I can read over and over again.  Ms Dohner might start a series and take a fair amount of time to finish it, I am not actually sure that she has “Finished” any series yet, (Which I am ever thankful for) but when she puts out those books she does an awesome job.  With every book, I just feel like I am drawn into the realm of the characters.  I might feel the need to drive to their location to make sure they are not really there, and I am one of the ignorant who think they are not real, but don’t tell anyone.  I’m pretty sure that most people will think I am weird if that gets out. 

Brawn is one of my favorite books.  These two must overcome their own beliefs and their past circumstances in order to come together as a couple.  But what is a good book without the action and excitement that puts them in any circumstances.  There are so many ups and downs in this book, that I just know I was sobbing at many points while reading the book.

You guys just have to take a chance and read this book!  Click on the book above to grab your copy.

Official published release:
Open your mind to the possibility 
What a great book!  The author did a fantastic job of taking us through the emotional wringer with this one. We felt everything from despondency to love, and tears fell unchecked when they finally reach their HEA. I know this book is one I will read again, and I can’t wait to read the next book in the series. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment