Thursday, July 11, 2019

Sofie’s Boys - Jenika Snow


We each give something different 



Sofie’s Boys
Published to Amazon on July 6, 2019
Author Jenika Snow




For all of you who love Jenika Snow, this one is a little different.  It is her first foray into the complicated world of poly relationships.  I wasn’t 100% sure that I wanted to read it at first, but I took the plunge and was not disappointed.  I think she did an outstanding job.  I don’t know how Sofie managed it at first, I mean 3 days with the quintessential bad boy who she has loved for ever, 3 days with the hot older man who just happens to be her boss, and then a day for herself.  I personally like to be able to reach out whenever I feel like it and not feel like I was infringing on someone else’s time.  Just stick with the story though, like all of Ms Snow’s books, everything works out for the best in the end.  I think you are going to be more than happy by the time you reach the last page.

Click on the book above to grab your copy and see what is new from this much-loved author.

Official published review:
We each give something different 
This is an intense little book that is a little outside of the author’s norm. I love how each character and each relationship is fully developed and can stand alone, but when you add all three into the mix you get a richness that would otherwise be lacking. This book was the perfect read and I loved the epilogues. I can’t wait to read the next book by this author. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR

No comments:

Post a Comment