Monday, July 8, 2019

Shadow Warrior - Christine Feehan


He will be her shield 



Shadow Warrior (A Shadow Riders Novel book 4)
Published to Amazon on June 4, 2019
Author Christine Feehan




I love a good Christine Feehan book!  I am especially in love with her over the top alpha males who make up the Ferraro family.  These guys have that little bit of paranormal that make it just a little bit believable that someone such as themselves could be real.   Of course, we can’t forget their little sister who is queen of them all.  I really hope that she gets to reach her HEA eventually, we all know that only Val will make her happy. 

Did you know that Ms Feehan only puts out one book a year for each of the series she currently has running?  Her books are pretty big and detailed, and each one goes across several different areas that I am sure she has to research.  I applaud her ability to give us even that many books a year.  I know some people have gotten a little turned off by the triggers that are often found in her books, but would her writing really be as good as it is without all of those little nuances that makes her guys the saviors of their ladies.  I don’t think so, but you may not agree.

Anyway, getting back to this book, I think you guys are going to love the journey that Vittorio and Grace have to go through to reach their HEA.  The book starts out strong and exciting and stays that way until the very end.  I already want to read it again to see what new things I can pick up the second time around.  You guys should really click on the book above to meet the Ferraros and all of their women.  You will not be sorry that you did.

Official published review:
He will be her shield 
This book has an awesome beginning!  It starts with an explosion of activity that just continues to grow throughout the story. We get to fall even more in love with the Ferraros and their family. So many more layers are revealed, and even more intrigue is brought to the surface setting up for many more books. This couple had a super long road to their HEA, but it was a great experience. I can’t wait to read the next book by this author, but I also know that I will be reading this one again and again. 
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment