Monday, July 8, 2019

Honey Bear - Ellis Leigh


Tempting him with honey 



Honey Bear:  A Kinship Cove Fun & Flirty Romance (Mates & Macarons book 3)
Published to Amazon on October 14, 2018
Author Ellis Leigh




I laughed so hard when I read this book, I also cried, and hollered at the big, dumb bear.  MM, come to think of it, I might have seemed a little psycho to the people sitting around me.  Darn it!  Did I read this book out in public????  I probably do not want to know.  Well anyway, back to the book, I love the secret little side job that Ms goodey-two-shoes has.  I do not think I would be brave enough to do it, but go her!  I can’t believe that her bear is the leader of the entire town, but can’t see what is in front of his face.  I guess we have to make allowances as he is a guy, but thank goodness, he finally got his rear in gear.  It was beginning to look like the HEA was never going to happen, but Ms Leigh didn’t let us down.

I think you guys are going to love this book!  Click on the book above to check out what the little side job is.  Do you think you are brave enough to try it?

Official published review:
Tempting him with honey 
I think this is my favorite book of this series so far. I love that Jericho is trying to protect his mate without realizing he is actually hurting her, and that Madeline is trying to be strong when she is really sweeter than she thinks. Their road may be long, but eventually they make it to their HEA and their home sweet home. I can’t wait to read the next book. 
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney
A GR BB

This book is part of the Shifters in Love Series





2 comments: