Monday, July 8, 2019

My One and Only - Alanea Alder


Worth the wait!



My One and Only (Bewitched and Bewildered book 10)
Published to Amazon on April 24, 2018
Author Alanea Alder




I can just not gush enough over how much I love Ms Alder’s writing and this series in particular.  With each of these books, my excitement continues to grow.  I can’t wait to see if they all make it to the end and triumph over the evil that is among them, but at the same time I do not want it to end.  With each release I find myself re-reading the entire series.  Okay, no need to judge, I re-read them every time that I cannot figure out what to read next.  Umm like now, although this time it is because I couldn’t figure out which ARC to read next.  Don’t worry!  I will get to all of them before the deadlines.

I really enjoyed this book.  I love that Micah is really a gentle soul hiding under his suave bravado.  Serenity is the perfect mate for him.  She might wonder at her place in his heart at first, but once they get it worked out there is no keeping them apart.  You guys are in for some big shockers with this book.  No!  I won’t give them all away, but let’s just say you are going to see the sun before the end in the City of Night.

I hope that you click on the book above to grab your copy, and fall as deeply in love with this book series as I have.

Official published review:
Worth the wait!
This is another great book in the series. I laughed, cried and loved in equal measure as with all of the books before. The sign of a wonderful book is the inability to put it down until the end. My one and only is one of those books. I eagerly await the next book from a fabulous author.
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment