Thursday, July 11, 2019

The Alpha’s Hunger - Renee Rose


What the wolf wants 



The Alpha’s Hunger:  A Billionaire Shifter Romance (Alpha Doms book 1)
Published to Amazon on May 7, 2015
Author Renee Rose




First of all, let me say that I am a lover of all things Renee Rose.  I haven’t really met a book of her’s that I did not like yet.  That being said, I really enjoyed this book.  I love that our alpha male wants to be an alpha to his mate so bad, but is afraid to hurt her and he doesn’t want to be an alpha to his pack (yes, it is his pack, whether he claims them or not) because he thinks he is not good enough.  Thankfully this strong female came into his life and now that she has been given a taste of what loving him is all about she refuses to let him go.  Yay, Ms Rose!  Submissive women who are alpha to everyone else and submissive only to the one who holds their heart.  You guys are going to love this book.  There is so much action and adventure, alpha steaminess and love to go around.  I can’t wait to read the next book in the series, again.  Okay, I admit it, I have read this book at least once before.  But can you blame me?  It is just that good.

Click on the book above to grab a copy and see what you think of it.

Official published review:
What the wolf wants 
What a great addition to the author’s repertoire. I enjoyed this book and am glad to see it’s the first in a series. Like all of the author’s books, there is an alpha male who fights against what he wants. But they never seem to account for the woman that holds their heart, the author is excellent at making these women strong enough to bend. I couldn’t put this down until I reached the HEA. I’m looking forward to the next book.  
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment