Monday, July 8, 2019

Black Hollow: It’s the Little Things - Robbie Cox


All you need is a little luck



Black Hollow:  It’s the Little Things
Published to Amazon on April 17, 2019
Author Robbie Cox




I loved this quirky little book.  I absolutely loved the leprechauns, I might be a little biased as I am Irish and Native American, but it just is so awesome that they have their own ability to shift.  And that they own the back.  How can you not love that little play on an old tale?  Black Hollow is full of paranormal characters and everywhere you turn there is more magic and mystery.  I am looking forward to the next book in the series.

Click on the book above to make your way out to Black Hollow.

All you need is a little luck
What a great addition to the Black Hollow series. This book has just enough action, excitement and love to keep you reading until the HEA. You are going to be blown away when you read the ending. I can’t wait to read more from this author. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney
A GR BB BS

No comments:

Post a Comment