Thursday, July 11, 2019

Alien Protector’s Rescued Bride - Juno Wells


Every hero deserves happiness 



Alien Protector’s Rescued Bride:  A SciFi Alien Romance
Published to Amazon on July 2, 2019
Author Juno Wells




I really hope that this is not indicative of what will happen in our future.  Well not the dragons, I will sign up for the welcome committee if they are the aliens who come and visit us.  Buff, handsome alphas who live to care for and keep their women happy, that seems like a no brainer to me.  But those fish aliens who have no problem with stealing all of the women and subjugating them?  Yeah those I can totally do without. 

I really loved how this super-sized alpha dragon finally finds his queen in this timid earth girl who has practically accepted her fate.  I enjoyed getting to watch them both grow into their true selves with the aid of their friends and family and, of course, each other.  I think you will enjoy this book, especially the twists that come up along the way.  Oh and the babies, who doesn’t love babies.  I can just picture them in my mind as they fly around the hatchery, well they are dragons.

Click on the book above to fly away into the stars with Ms Wells, her dragons and their queens.

Official published review:
Every hero deserves happiness 
Oh wow!  This is such a good book. I really felt like I was taken to the stars as I was reading. I love how this warrior’s soft insides finally get to see the light of day when he meets his queen. The author did a great job of keeping the story full of action right until the HEA. I can’t wait to read the next book in the series. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BS

No comments:

Post a Comment