Friday, July 5, 2019

Fire & Rescue Shifters Collection 1 - Zoe Chant


Three awesome stories in one fantastic box set



Fire & Rescue Shifters Collection 1:  Books 1-3
Published to Amazon on May 22, 2017
Author Zoe Chant




I am sure you guys have heard me say this before, but I am not really a fan of box sets.  I don’t know, I feel like I am obligated to just sit and read that entire collection until I get to the end and can remove them from the Kindle app on my iPad mini 4.  I much prefer to be able to read books in the order and by the authors that I want to.  Maybe I am just a rebel and that is why, although I think it has more to do with being a Gemini and the fact that we love change.

Regardless of the reason, I picked up this box set and fell in love with the characters.  Holding true to form, I have already started reading her wildfire series, which is about the kids the firefighters have with their mates, so I figured now might be as good as time as any to read about the parents.  I loved each of these books!  They are all strong alpha males, who fall in in love with their fated mates.  They each have a long journey to go to get to the HEA at the end of each story. 

Click on the book above to pick up this box set today!

Official published review:
Firefighter Dragon 
Adorned by a dragon 
Are you looking for a strong alpha male who gives his all for his lady love, oh and breaths fire?  Than this is the book for you. I love the way the author drew us into the story right from the very beginning and continued to increase the intensity until the HEA at the end. I think you are going to enjoy everything about this book, from the laughter to the tears. I know I did. What will this author come up with next?  Only time will tell. 
4 stars 

Firefighter Pegasus 
A real fast talker 
Such a refreshing read. You can’t help but find yourself entranced by this chaotic alpha male and his cautious mate. They have had a rough time of it due to the machinations of a supposed friend, but in the end the backing of their real friends lead them straight to their HEA. I can’t wait to see what happens with the crew next. 
5 stars 

Firefighter Griffin 
At war with himself 
What an awesome book!  This book is the embodiment of finding an inner peace between all of yourselves. Okay, this may actually read more like a multiple personality. But in the end it took one moment of intense desire to bring the kind of inner solidarity that most people never find. I love the way this book took us on a journey through such emotional turmoil to a HEA that had me crying in relief. I can’t wait to see what happens next!
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment