Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Justice for Miranda - Reina Torres

Surviving for him

Justice for Miranda (Police and Fire:  Operation Alpha)
Published to Amazon on July 9, 2019
Author Reina Torres


I just love Ms Torres, she is one of my favorite authors.  I have read her Paranormal romance books before, but this was the first one of her Contemporary romance books I have read.  How did I miss her installments to this sub-genre before?  It was sooo good.


Ms Torres put a wealth of emotion into each of her characters for this book.  They have it all from the complex relationship to the misconstrued family expectations, even the pain and anguish from a kidnapping.  I was so caught up in this book that I could feel the characters emotions as they happened and was on the edge of my seat until the HEA at the end.  Really, how could you not be?  This book was so realistic that I would have thought it was real life if it didn’t specifically state fiction on the jacket.

I think you guys are going to fall in love with Trace and Miranda, when you click on the book above to grab yourselves a copy.  I know I did.  I can’t wait to see what this talented author comes up with next!

Official published review:
Surviving for him
Ohhhh.  What a fantastic book!  The author has amazed me once again with the depth of her characters and the complexity of her story line. I fell in love with Miranda and Trace and just couldn’t put the book down until I knew they would get their HEA. I can’t wait to read the next book by this author. 
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment