Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Liam's bride - Emma Alisyn


A must read



Liam’s Bride:  A BBW Bear Shifter Paranormal Romance (Clan Conroy Mates book 1)
Published to Amazon on September 12, 2015
Author Emma Alisyn




It is so funny that we were talking about book reviews yesterday.  I just finished this book and right in the middle of it there is suddenly a line about the character always leaving a nice review for the author because authors need those reviews.  Things like this just go to show how small a world we really live in.  ๐Ÿ˜Š  Or maybe just how great minds think alike.  

On to other news, how have I missed reading this series of books by this author before?  She is right up my genre and I have just fallen in love with her writing style.  I have already purchased the next book in this series and have it cued up to read as soon as I get a chance, so in other words as soon as I get off of work today.  I’m sure you know how it is.  ๐Ÿ˜Š 

This book was one to draw you into the story and characters quickly, you feel the true struggle of the characters and how one side of their nature struggles with the other.  I love how these two have that instant connection, not just with each other, but with the foster girl that they both grow to love as well.  There is the potential for great animosity in this story, but I think you are going to be pleasantly surprised when you see the truth of the matter.  I think you guys are going to enjoy this one just as much as I did.  Click on the book above to grab your copy today and see what you think.

Official published review:
A must read
This book was so much more than I thought it would be. This is the first book I have read by this author and I am all ready to read her next book. She sent us on a journey that covered a lot of emotional topics with a grace and understanding that sucked me right into the story. I loved that many of the characters redeemed themselves, that she set us right up for the next book, and that this couple reached their HEA. I am really looking forward to the next book in this series. 
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB BN BS

No comments:

Post a Comment