Sunday, July 7, 2019

Bull in a Tea Shop - Zoe Chant


When the blind can see 



Bull in a Tea Shop (Bodyguard Shifters book 5)
Published to Amazon on March 26, 2019
Author Zoe Chant




Just when I think this series is over, one of the Zoes add another book. I’m so thrilled that we got to see what happened to Maddox. He was so loyal and did his best to protect his boss. I’m mean come on, his boss was a dragon, who can fly, and he was super shifty until he met his mate, Maddox could only do so much.

I love that Maddox found his place in this world with this gentle blind woman and her niece. He is finally able to truly use his protective instincts to, you know, protect someone. The fact that she’s is mate only ups the anti. I think, when you click on the book above to grab a copy, you guys are going to enjoy this book. If not you can always just stare adoringly at the awesome cover. You know I did. 😜

Official published review:
When the blind can see 
Oh my goodness!  I am so glad that we got to see Maddox find his HEA. He might be a big, burly bull shifter, but he found just what he needed in this gentle blind woman and her niece. The author did a fabulous job of showing us the true essence of Maddox and who he really wants to be. I can’t wait to read the next book from this author. 
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney
A GR

No comments:

Post a Comment