Thursday, July 18, 2019

Naughty Wolf - Aidy Award


Learning who you really are 



Naughty Wolf:  A Wolf-Shifter and Curvy Girl Romance (Alpha Wolves Want Curves book 2)
Published to Amazon on July 18, 2019
Author Aidy Award




Oh wow!  I was able to read this book as a just in time proofreader, what an awesome experience. I have been a beta reader and an ARC reader for a while, but this was my first time as a just in time proofreader. I know it might not seem like it from my blog, I tend to write this as I would speak, but when I’m reading, I can be the grammar police. Let’s just say Facebook drives me crazy because no one seems to spellcheck or use proper grammar. Umm, hello!  The little red or blue line means you’re supposed to fix it. So, I was totally in my element when it came to proofreading this book. Of course, it didn’t hurt that I got to be one of the first to read it. Which is always a joy to experience. 

I love Ms Award’s work, especially how this trio of books blends right into her dragons love curves series. I have been awaiting this book ever since I finished reading the last book. Yes, Ms Award just happens to be one of my one-click authors. She puts so much laughter into her stories, along with the seriousness of the danger and adventure the characters find themselves in, and the love and HEA her characters are working towards. How can you not love that?  

I hope you guys enjoy this book as much as I did, but the only way to find out is by clicking on the book above and grabbing yourself a copy. 

Official published review:
Learning who you really are 
When someone you love with your whole heart believes in you, how can you do anything but believe in yourself as well. The author took us on a long journey with this book, we got to watch a relationship grow and see a man finally accept the truth about himself. It might have taken him a while, but by the time you reach the HEA you will see how having Heli believe in him finally gets Kosta to realize who he truly is. I just know you guys are going to love this book as much as I did. I’m already anxiously awaiting the next book in the series. 
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR

No comments:

Post a Comment