Monday, July 8, 2019

Fooled Around and Spelled in Love - Michelle M. Pillow


Another HEA in Everlasting 



Fooled Around and Spelled in Love:  A Cozy Paranormal Mystery (The Happily Everlasting Series book 3)
Published to Amazon on October 24, 2017
Author Michelle M. Pillow




Okay, first off, can I just say, I want to go to a Cranberry festival.  How cool is that?  It’s like a pumpkin fest only with Cranberries.  Yummy!!!!!  But seriously!  If you have not read this book, or even this series before, you just do not know what you are missing out on.  Okay, you’re correct in that there is no funny business going on except for maybe a kiss, but this is a COZY mystery.  But there is just so much laughter and joy in each book, that you really don’t need all of the smexy stuff.  Don’t get me wrong, I love to read my smut books just like everyone else, but I laughed so hard I cried through most of this book and I didn’t realize that it was even missing.

Ms Pillow did such a fabulous job of creating her characters and building on the story that I was lost in the world of Everlasting.  I fell in love with Aunt Polly and I can’t wait to see her terrorizing the residents in the next book from Everlasting, or wherever she ends up.  I hope you guys take a chance and click on the book above to grab your copy, you are just going to love your trip to Everlasting.  I can feel it.

Official published review:
Another HEA in Everlasting 
I absolutely adore Aunt Polly!  She is not the main character, but without her the town of Everlasting would not be the same. Why her niece would have never met her true love if it had not been for her. This cozy mystery is the perfect addition to the tales of Everlasting. A crime was solved, family was found and another couple discovered their HEA. I can’t wait to read what happens in Everlasting next. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment