Friday, July 5, 2019

My Angel - Alanea Alder


The answer to a problem 

My Angel (Bewitched and Bewildered book 9)
Published to Amazon on September 5, 2017
Author Alanea Alder




I know I have said it before, but I just can’t say it enough.  Alanea Alder has to be my all-time favorite author.  She just has this wonderful ability to create this fantastic world, full of people that you just can’t help falling in love with, and then she builds this grand adventure that you just can’t imagine will ever end.  Oh, don’t get me wrong, each book has a 100% guaranteed HEA, but the over lying adventure just keeps going until we see the way the heroes will win in the end.

At least it is my hope that they win.  I mean they just have to restore the king to his throne, and Keelan needs to be returned to his body and find his mate.  I would hope she goes one further though, I mean it just seems like Sascha is meant to be Penny’s mate.  How can the story end without her finding her HEA.  She is basically going to be a junior Meryn and Colton combined, then you actually have to include Meryn 2.0 and all of the babies that keep popping up, how could we not want to have another wonderful adventure from our favorite author.

Click on the book above to continue you journey and see what happens when Etain finds what he has long been waiting for.  A mate, a princess, his angel Vivian who has to overcome her own demons in the City of Night.  You will not be disappointed!

Official published review:
The answer to a problem 
I love the way this author portrays the fae. Tall, elegantly graceful with a golden glow to surround their gorgeous visage. The ongoing story line just keeps getting interesting. This series is one that I cannot imagine ending. Luckily, we have two more pillar cities to visit and Keelan to rescue, oh and I feel like Sascha is really meant for Penny. I can’t wait to read the next book to see what happens next. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment