Saturday, July 6, 2019

His Innocent Mate - Jenika Snow and Jordan Marie


Straight into his arms 



His Innocent Mate (Unforgiven Country book 1)
Published to Amazon on May 31, 2019
Author Jenika Snow and Jordan Marie




The entire time I was reading this book I felt like I had read it before.  Maybe it was part of an anthology????  No it was the book I reviewed not too long ago, The Wolf's Innocent Mate by Jenny Carson.  I am so glad that I am not going crazy.  I love this new take on that old story!  When these two get together they just have a knack for bringing us a lot of steam in just a few short pages.  I love the fact that the authors still managed to bring all of the heat with this re-write and yet brought even more new content.  I think you are all going to love this.  

Click on the book above to grab your copy and see what you make of it.

Official published review:
Straight into his arms 
When these two authors get together, we are sure to benefit. This newest book from the writing duo is full of the hot alpha male, his innocent lady, and all the steamy parts that are sure to make us yearn for more. These two may have taken the long road, but they finally find their HEA. I can’t wait to see what these two come up with next. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment