Friday, July 26, 2019

Venomous Heart - Mary Auclair


A healer’s touch



Venomous Heart (Eok Warriors book 3)
Published to Amazon on April 8, 2019
Author Mary Auclair



Every since we read about Arlen's plight, I have been anxiously awaiting his story to be published.  I mean the poor guy picked the wrong lady, but tried to make it work only to find out she was a crazy person.  She not only tried to kill him, but also his family.  Who wouldn't feel bad for the poor man.  Not to worry though, Ms Auclair has given us this fabulous book about how not everything ends the way you think it will. 

Be prepared with a box of tissues when you click on the book above to grab a copy.  I experienced all of the emotions that these characters felt, including more then a few tears. Thank goodness for that HEA at the end, I needed it after being taken through the wringer between the pages of this book.

Official published review:
A healer’s touch
Oh, my goodness!  I just knew Arlen’s story would be epic when we finally got to read it and I am not disappointed. I absolutely love the emotions the author was able to portray in her telling of this tale. I felt pain, joy, love, hate and shed plenty of tears along the path to this much deserved HEA. I can’t wait to read the next book from this author. 
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney
A GR BB BS

No comments:

Post a Comment