Friday, July 5, 2019

My Mate’s Destiny - Terri A. Wilson


The right wolf for her 



My Mate’s Destiny:  Sassy Ever After (Sanctuary for My Mate book 4)
Published to Amazon on April 26, 2019
Author Terri A. Wilson




I have really enjoyed this series by Ms Wilson.  This book, in particular, is one of my favorites from the series.  I am not usually one to enjoy a book with a lot of flashbacks or even one that is set in an older time period, but this story just really hit the spot.  The flashbacks flow seamlessly with the story, and it is only natural that someone would be having flashbacks to their own youth when they are celebrating new life.  I really enjoyed getting to the see the story behind these two who have helped so many people, I think it tied the series together and it really brought everything full circle. 

I think you are going to really enjoy this book, although I do recommend reading the previous books first.  Click on the book above to get started today.

Official published review:
The right wolf for her 
What a sweet love story!  Forgive me a minute while I wipe the tears from my eyes. This pair were meant to be together, although they had to struggle at first, but they made it and reached their HEA.  I love that the story was a flashback and ended with new life. Such a wonderful circle of life. I can’t wait to see what this author comes up with next. 
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB BS

This book is part of Milly Taiden’s Sassy Ever After world





No comments:

Post a Comment