Sunday, July 7, 2019

A Touch of Class - Bianca D'arc


A new name and just as sassy 



A Touch of Class:  Tales of the Were
Published to Amazon on June 11, 2019
Author Bianca D’arc




I loved this book when it was originally published as part of Milly Taiden’s Sassy Ever After world when it was part of Kindle worlds. I was sad when Ms D’arc decided to not continue with it when Kindle worlds shut down. I mean, I just couldn’t imagine being able to take out the parts that were integral to the story and it being the same. And that is why I am not the author, Ms D’arc did a fantastic job of reworking this story and creating something even better. She didn’t lose any of the sass that made the professor so relatable or the protectiveness that exemplified the sheriff.

I think you are going to love this addition to the Tales of the Ware series, I know I did. Just click on the book above to grab yourself a dose of sass today. 

Official published review:
A new name and just as sassy 
I just can’t stop reading this book. I love the eccentricity of the professor and the steadfastness of the sheriff. Together they make up a team that compliments each other and can’t be beat. With the help and support of their pack mates they manage to overcome any obstacle and find their HEA along the way. This book is the perfect addition to the Tales of the ware series. I can’t wait to read the next book by this author. 
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment