Friday, July 26, 2019

Fate Knows Best - Alanea Alder


Stumbling onto the right path 



Fate Knows Best (Kindred of Arkadia book 1)
Published to Amazon on March 26, 2019
Author Alanea Alder




You might not know it, but this is a re-release of this book with more content added, but no drastic changes to the story.  I am not sure how I managed to not read the book when it was first published, but I am so glad that I have finally gotten a chance to read the book.  This new town of paranormals bring an entirely new long running story with characters you are sure to fall in love with and guaranteed HEAs.  This book has just as much laughter and love in it as her Bewitched and Bewildered series.  I can’t wait until Ms Alder re-releases the next book in the series.  I have already fallen in love with the residents of the town and I am looking forward to seeing them find their happiness.

Click on the book above to grab yourself a copy today.

Official published review:
Stumbling onto the right path 
Ms Alder has added another gem to her writing crown with the addition of this book. The laughter and comedic breaks are on a parallel course with the Meryn moments in her Bewitched and Bewildered series. And in a brand-new group of paranormals, a deadly enemy, and a fantastic group of friends and family to start a new series that I know I will be reading over and over again. I can’t wait to read what happens next in this secret little town that has been brought to life by the quirky human who has found her HEA. 
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment