Monday, July 8, 2019

Possessive Veterinarian - Flora Ferrari


From princess to queen 



Possessive Veterinarian (A Man Who Knows What He Wants book 105)
Published to Amazon on May 17, 2019
Author Flora Ferrari




Flora Ferrari is a new author to me, but I can’t think of a better book to start with then this one.  I know I kind of like the older man, younger woman stories and that is exactly what this book is about.  Add in the fact that the guy is her dad’s best friend and you can see why this book is so full of love and anger.  This book has a guaranteed HEA that I think you are going to enjoy, and when you see all that this guy does for love you are going to wish you had found him first.

Click on the book above to fall in love with this hot veterinarian.

Official published review:
From princess to queen 
I loved this book!  It was a quick trip to the love connection, but the coming together is given the time and attention we would all hope for. There may have been some angst between the two besties, but in the end the queen shall reign. This is a HEA you are not going to want to miss. 
4 stars

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB BS

2 comments: