Friday, July 5, 2019

July Featured Author - Conn - Susan bliler


July Featured Author
The great escape 



Conn (Skin Walkers book 5)
Published to Amazon on August 14, 2012
Author Susan Bliler




As you guys might have expected, I will be posting reviews all month from Ms Bliler’s books.  I know, it’s going to be a real hardship, not!  If you remember from our recent interview with Ms Bliler, she responded that this was her favorite book:

Out of all of the books that you have written, which is your favorite?
Skin Walkers: Conn.  It was the first book I published in my Skin Walkers series and was the beginning of something huge.  It gave me my Stalkerz.  Most of my readers are addicted to this series, and it’s my favorite too. 

I have read this book many times, but I just had to do a quick re-read after that.  If you haven’t read it already, or even if you have, you are going to want to click on the book above to grab yourself a copy today.  This book will make you fall in love with the Skin Walkers and their strong mates.  Aries is one of the strongest women you will meet, not to give too much away, but she manages to plummet out of a helicopter when she is trying to make a grand escape, with nothing more than the parachute in her hands.  That’s right!  She wasn’t wearing it, she kind of grabbed it up as she flew out of the door.  That might put a lot of covert operatives to shame.

You guys just have to check out this book!  I know you are going to love it!

Official published review:
The great escape 
Such a strong woman to be the mate of any equally strong alpha male. The author takes us on a wild ride with this book. There are kidnappings, enemies, angels, injuries and so many twists and turns that without her expert guidance we would never find our way to the HEA. This is another must read book and I can’t wait to read the next book in the series.  
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment