Sunday, July 7, 2019

Finley’s Feisty Mate - Bryce Evans


Outdoing the mob



Finley’s Feisty Mate (Dixon Pack book 3)
Published to Amazon on July 23, 2017
Author Bryce Evans




I loved this book!  It seamlessly matched up with the other books in the series, building on all of the characters and relationships we have come to love. I don’t want to give too much away, but it would be kind of awesome if Finley and Alex adopted Lucky into their happy family. If we’re being completely honest, and the author listened to my little wish list, I would love to see the bear clan alpha finally claim his skittish little mate. Alas, Ms Evans answers to her muse and not to me, but based on what she has given us so far I am not going to be disappointed in her next book no matter what it is. 

I think you are going to love how Alex manages to find her back bone, right around the time she finds her mate.  There is going to be some pain before she finally gets to her HEA, but with all of her new friends and family, you are going to truly enjoy the journey on her way to happiness.  

Click on the book above to read all about Finley and Alex. You are sure to enjoy it. 

Official published review:
Outdoing the mob
Oh wow!  I love that Finley finally found his mate. Well really she finds him, but it couldn’t have worked out better for both of them. I love how the author built on the characters and relationships we have grown to love throughout the series, in this book. I am really looking forward to the next book by this author. 
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment