Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Waterlocked - CD Gorri


Master of the sea



Waterlocked:  A Zodiac Shifters Paranormal Romance:  Cancer (Wardens of Terra 2)
Published to Amazon on July 2, 2019
Author CD Gorri




This book is my first foray into the Zodiac Shifters and I loved it!  Of course, that might have a lot to do with the fact that the author of this particular installment is CD Gorri.  I love Ms Gorri’s work.  She has such a knack for developing a story.  Her heroes tend to start out as real pieces of work, but once their lady loves rub off on them they manage to come back to Earth and join the world of humanity.  Okay, not all of them start out as asses, but this particularly grumpy dragon did.

I guess as far as grumpiness goes, I would be grumpy too if I thought that fate and those I was supposed to defend forgot all about me.  Personally, I think it sounds like he dodged a bullet by being on his own little island paradise all of those years, but you will have to read the book and make up your mind for yourself.  Good thing his handler is not a meek individual.  That poor gal had her work cut out for her.  I was so glad to see it when they reached their HEA, especially when it looked like all was going to be lost.

I think you are going to love this fast paced, refreshing romance!  Just click on the book above to see what you make of it.

Official published review:
Master of the sea
How can you not fall in love with this couple?  They are both strong people who have to learn what’s important and when to bend with the raging waters. It might take a little bit of effort and isolation, but the author gently guides them to their HEA and the life they are meant to live. You are sure to be enchanted with this zodiac book. I know I was. 
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB BS



This book is part of the Zodiac Shifters Series





No comments:

Post a Comment