Monday, July 1, 2019

My Guardian - Alanea Alder


The truth will set you free 



My Guardian (Bewitched and Bewildered book 6)
Published to Amazon on June 21,2016
Author Alanea Alder



I just can't say enough good things about Ms Alder and her Bewitched and Bewildered series.  She always makes me laugh, cry, cheer, and swoon when she writes about her fabulous paranormals.  This book is one of the pivotal books in the series, as we find ourselves in a different pillar city.  You guys are going to love hanging with the vampires.  Okay, they are a little stodgy and stuck on the Victorian era,  but when you have lived as long as most of them I think you have a right to be stuck in whatever era you want.  We meet a lot of new friends, and maybe a few enemies.  But do not worry, the alpha unit continues to represent in the city of night.  Meryn and Aiden have brought along their Dr Who obsession and their inappropriate moments of laughter.

Click on the book above to grab your copy.  I am sure that before you finish the second chapter you will have tears in your eyes from the laughter you just can't contain.

Official published review:
The truth will set you free 
I just can’t stop myself from reading this series over and over again. I especially enjoy this book as we meet new people and get to investigate a new city. That doesn’t mean our favorites are left behind, what would this series be without the alpha unit. I have read it many times before, but I can’t wait to read the next book in the series. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment