Tuesday, July 23, 2019

First Fangs - Zara Zenia


Weathering the storm 



First Fangs:  A Diablo Falls Paranormal Short Story
Published to Amazon on July 22, 2019
Author Zara Zenia




So, this book was my first foray into the town of Diablo Falls.  There are actually 9 other books, beside this one that have released today from various authors about the town of Diablo Falls.  This story was very good, we get to follow one woman as she discovers her ancestry and her fated mate.  It is a little oddly written though.  I kind of felt like I was following a rambling line of thought as we flitted on a path to the HEA.  Once I got into the rhythm of the writing structure I was able to better enjoy this short story.  I loved all of the different kinds of paranormals and the fact that one emotionally traumatic event sent this witch onto the path for her HEA.

Click on the book above to find your way to Diablo Falls, you will not want to leave.

Official published review:
Weathering the storm 
This story was very good. It was written in a weird kind of first person manner, so it was a little difficult to fall into the story. But I was still invested from the very beginning. The author did a great job of building the story and creating a HEA that is sure to make you smile. I look forward to the next book by this author. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB BS

No comments:

Post a Comment