Sunday, June 16, 2019

How can you not love these alpha males


How can you not love these alpha males 


His Queen of Clubs:  A Bad Boy Bratva Romance (Vegas Underground book 6)
Published to Amazon on June 16, 2019
Author Renee Rose



I am never disappointed when Renee Rose releases a new book.  Each and every one is steamy and sure to fog up my glasses before I reach the end.  Especially when it is one of those Bad Boy alphas from her Vegas Underground series.  Oh my!  I can feel my glasses fogging up as I think about it.  Those Tacone men are so hot and demanding with just that extra bit of excessive love they hold for their women, sure to make them shriek, slap, swoon and love their guy until the very end.

Vlad might not have been born a Tacone, but what better person for the Tacone princess then one just like all of the men in her family.  We find out how exceptional Vlad is when we learn some hard truths about his Printessa and what it is really like to live her life.  Their relationship might have started off with a kidnapping, but in the end Vlad is truly caught up in his love for his Queen of Clubs. 

I loved this book!  This may be my favorite in the series, but until we have read them all it is hard to say.  I love the HEA that both of these broken souls can only find with each other.  Be sure to click on the book above and grab a copy for yourself.  Trust me when I say that you may need a box of tissues by your side before you reach the end.

Official published review:
How can you not love these alpha males 
Vlad might not be a Tacone, but he is alpha male and sensitive enough to his queen that he is the perfect addition to the Vegas Underground. The author didn’t disappoint when she was letting her muse run free in the creation of this book. She brought me to tears with the journey this couple had to go through before they reached their HEA. You are going to love this book!  Every twist, every turn, every tear, and every connection will bring you closer to the HEA that’s sure to make your heart sing. I already can’t wait to read the next book in the series. 
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR 

No comments:

Post a Comment