Friday, March 1, 2019

A bad penny keeps showing up


A bad penny keeps showing up 



Station Commander’s Surrogate:  Olympus Station #1 (In The Stars)
Published to Amazon on April 4, 2018
Author Aurelia Skye



This was my first time reading anything by this author. I was not disappointed. I wasn’t sure I was going to like it when I first read the blurb about this book. I’m not one to enjoy reading about someone else’s pain (what can I say, I never read a book unless there is a guaranteed HEA) so just the thought of someone put in the position to not just have their evil sisters baby, but to have to face, yet keep her distance, from her stolen love interest was a hard one for me to want to read. I’m glad I pushed ahead and read the book though.

The author did a fantastic job of creating a heroine who, while soft and gentle, managed to be strong enough to overcome her own fears and not just save the baby, but figure out what really happened to her sister and finally get her man. The commander manages to finally see what is right in front of his nose before he loses everything. Okay, so he’s a typical guy and got distracted by the shiny object, or more pushy twin anyway. Can we really hold that against him?

I’m sure you will enjoy this book. Just click on the book above to grab yourself a copy.

Official published review:
A bad penny keeps showing up 
I love this book!  How sad that the evil twin managed to keep these two lovebirds apart for 8 long, lonely years. It’s a kind of poetic justice that she should be the thing that brings them together at last. This book was well written and such a sweet gentle glide into their HEA. They manage to overcome all of the obstacles and find true joy. I look forward to reading the next book in the series. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment