Monday, March 25, 2019

Silver years, silver eyes


Silver years, silver eyes



Silver Dragon
Published to Amazon on March 18, 2019
Author Zoe Chant



The beginning of this book is so engaging that I was drawn in from the very first page.  I absolutely love this book!  As some one who is 40 and a year away from a completely empty nest, I am especially touched by books like this that give me hope of a new lease on life.  Well and that I might manage to have intercourse again before I perish.  :-)

I love that this book is about a group of authors, especially that they like to get together to act out certain scenes of the books they are writing.  The hero in this book is such a gentle soul and is himself out of the dating game for a very long time, so he is able to relate to his new lady love.  I can't wait to read the next book!

Click on the book above to grab yourself a copy today!

Official published review:
Silver years, silver eyes
I love books like this, they give me hope for second chances. Like all of the author’s books, I was immediately drawn into this story and did not want to leave until the end. I felt emotionally connected to the characters and was cheering for the HEA. I can’t wait to see what happens next. 
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment