Thursday, March 28, 2019

Finally, someone to return


Finally, someone to return 



Protecting His Pet (Owned and Protected book 1)
Published to Amazon on January 26, 2017
Author Measha Stone



I loved this start of the Owned and Protected series.  It starts sadly, but it seems like the beginning was an inevitable occurrence.  Of course, I am pretty sure that Kara is not really thinking that her brother's nefarious deeds will blow back on her.  She got lucky, more than once, when Devin is the one tasked with taking care of her.  After reading the book, I doubt that he would have let anyone else get their hands on her.  I do not think you will be disappointed when you read this book.  It hits all of those hot points: sexy, alpha male - commanding protector - completely wrapped around her little finger.  But he will never tell that. 

Trust me when I say, that once you read this book you will not be able to stop until you have reached the end of book 5.  Click on the book above to get started on your journey today.


Official published review:
Finally, someone to return 
In a world of hard times, tragedy and loneliness this author gives us hope that we each have a place where we belong. This book is a masterpiece of ownership and learning to let go. Both of the characters are stuck in a bad situation and, yet they manage to bond unexpectedly. Until he decides that he is doing the right thing and, like most guys, never asks her opinion. I won’t give away any secrets, you will have to read the book yourself for that, but I will share that they manage to find their HEA. I can’t wait to read the next book in the series. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment