Thursday, March 28, 2019

Death cannot have you


Death cannot have you 



The Dragon of New Orleans (The Treasure of paragon book 1)
Published to Amazon on March 5, 2019
Author Genevieve Jack



How can you not enjoy a book where in saving someone who had given up on life, and in fact life had given up on her, he saves himself.  Of course, Raven does not see it as a gift at first, but that does not stop her from doing her part in saving her hero Gabriel.  I loved the way this book was written, the dynamics of the couple and the people who are with them.  I can't wait to read the next book in the series, I have already pre-ordered it.  I will also be reading some more books form the author as I can't imagine the rest of her writing is not good based on this book.

To grab your copy today, just click on the book above.

Official published review:
Death cannot have you 
This is the first book I have read from the author and I loved it. The story was well written, the characters engaging and relatable, and the plot is perfect. I’m already looking forward to reading the next book in the series. I loved the little twists and turns and the unexpected surprise that blew everyone away. I can’t wait to see what she comes up with next. I hope there will be some love for Avery in the future.  She would be a fantastic mate for one of the siblings. I just know it. Oh well, only time and the authors muse will tell. 
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment