Sunday, March 3, 2019

A fox yearning to be seen


A fox yearning to be seen 


Fondant Fox:  A Kinship Cove Fun & Flirty Romance (Mates & Macarons book 4)
Published to Amazon on January 31, 2019
Author Ellis Leigh



Typical me, I started with the new release and still have to read the three books before it. But what a new release!  I don’t feel like I lost out on anything by skipping ahead. The author briefly touched on characters from the other books, but it was mainly on the main couple. 

I felt terrible for Misty!  How awful to find your mate only to learn he was only there because he had been purchasing items from one of her friends and he didn’t even really want a mate anyway. I didn’t want to read Misty’s pain, but I just couldn’t put it down. From the first page to the last I was completely invested in the outcome of this story.   They may have had a long and hard road, but eventually they make their way to a HEA. I can’t wait to go back and read the rest of the series. 

Click on the book above to find out what the leading man had been purchasing for a long time. You are sure to be surprised. 


Official published review:
A fox yearning to be seen 
What a cute little story!  You have to feel terrible for Misty. She seems to be completely ignored and taken advantage of by her family, only her friends seem to get her. Then to find her true mate and he wants nothing to do with mating. The road may be long, but their HEA will more than make up for it. I can’t wait to read the next book!
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment