Thursday, March 28, 2019

From sister to wife


From sister to wife



Stone Lover:  A Gargoyle Shifter Paranormal Romance (Warriors of Stone book 1)
Published to Amazon on April 18, 2017
Author Emma Alisyn



I know this one sounds off, but she is not really his sister and he is supposed to be the king.  I was not very happy with the sitting king, her actual brother and his actual brother, but eventually we get to see that his true heart lies in making his brother and sister happy.  Hopefully he manages to become the king they need and grows up enough to find a mate of his own.

I really enjoyed this story line, I love how the relationship of these two kind of grows organically into what it is meant to be.  She finally realizes that she can only do what she can do and she is not a failure because it takes her longer to find the cure then she thinks it should.  I did find it a little odd that there is another woman in the mix, but maybe her sacrifice will result in her finding a mate of her own.

Click on the book above to start your journey with the new series.

Official published review:
From sister to wife
I really enjoyed this story line, of course you have to get past all of the royal/sibling angst to the real meat of the story. I can only hope that once the ruling prince finds his mate he will finally grow up. There are so many wonderful characters that I can’t wait to see find their HEA. I look forward to reading the next book. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment