Saturday, March 30, 2019

Fighting for her heart


Fighting for her heart 



Brutal (A Real Man, 11)
Published to Amazon on April 8, 2017
Author Jenika Snow



Yummy.....  If this guy was on more book covers I would read way more books.  :-)  I believe I have mentioned before that I tend to judge a book by it's cover, but with a model like that can you blame me?  Luckily for me, the story held within the pages is just as hot and juicy as the cover.  :-)

Ms Snow has really outdone herself with this short story.  I mean, she is already like the queen of steamy hot, short stories, but something about this book really just drew me in.  Maybe it was the combination of my love of MMA and a really hot romance novel, or it could just be the fact that both of these characters have known they were meant for only each other and they saved themselves until they connected.  I feel like virgins of any nature are a dying breed, I admit that once I joined the Army I let that part of myself go as I am sure most others have as well.  I find it an admirable trait when someone manages to overcome the temptation and wait until the perfect someone comes along.  On a side note, if rumors are true about 7 years, I have been born again in the last almost 18 years, so there might be hope for me yet.  :-)

Okay, enough messing around, this book is well written and I think you will enjoy it as the two characters finally make that connection and reach their long awaited HEA.  Just click on the book above to grab your copy and find out today.

Official published review:
Fighting for her heart 
Two of my favorite things together. A hot, alpha male fighter and Jenika Snow’s short, steamy stories. This book was fantastic!  In this day it’s almost unheard of for one or both partners to be virgins, but it’s what we all wish for. Reading this and seeing the way these two clearly feel about each makes my heart happy. I love that they truly get their HEA in this fast story of true love. I look forward to reading the next book. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR

No comments:

Post a Comment