Thursday, March 28, 2019

An unexpected mate


An unexpected mate



The Guardian:  Alpha Protectors
Published to Amazon on March 17, 2019
Author Juniper Hart



This book came to me as an ARC.  Overall I enjoyed the book, I really liked the guy.  Hudson is this great guy who is an alpha male, but puts that aside to allow for his mate to be who she wants to be.  I did not like her at all, at least not in the beginning.  She was this completely selfish character who could not see the world from anyone else's experience.  We slowly get to see her get better, but by the time that she really saw what she was doing to Hudson it was too late, well maybe, I will let you read the book to see what happens at the end.  Just know that he does get his HEA, the poor guy certainly deserves it.

Click on the book above to see what you make of the story.

Official published review:
An unexpected mate
I really enjoyed this story. I was not enamored of the female character though, she is a very selfish woman who can’t even see what a wonderful mate she has been fated with. Her mate, on the other hand, seems to be the perfect mix of alpha and love for his mate. I feel like Audrey finally became the woman Hudson deserves by the time the epilogue came around. He more than deserved the HEA the two of them managed to achieve. 
4 stars

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BS BB

No comments:

Post a Comment